Dear Driscoll Families,
The Driscoll Directory is online again this year.
1. NEW FAMILIES & RETURNING FAMILIES WHO DID NOT REGISTER LAST YEAR: To sign your family up with addresses, phone numbers, grade and classrooms, use this link: http://bit.ly/2dtq4TQ.
2. RETURNING FAMILIES: If you signed up for the online directory last year, please confirm using the link (emailed to you this morning) that your family's information is correct.
3. Once we have everyone's information, on October 10, you will receive an email instructing you how to access the online directory. You will be able to access it on your computer, or via an app on your smart phone. It's really user friendly. You will be able to search by grade level, class, faculty, and last name. You can even print your class if you'd like. Additionally, you can sign up for events, and volunteer opportunities, and donate!
4. Watch this quick video (under 2 minutes) describing the system and it's features: http://wi.st/2hwgp1K
5. Getting the mobile app on your phone is the best way to use this system. Check out how that works here: http://bit.ly/2xxgcBu
4. The online directory is private to Driscoll Families. Only Driscoll Families are able to sign up, and only Driscoll Families will be able to see the information.
5. If you have questions, or need help entering your information, please email: driscolldirectory@
gmail.com. Also, if you have feedback about the system you think would make it work better for our community, please share!
6. Having a directory so families can stay connected has been a longstanding tradition at Driscoll. From potlucks to playdates, and homework questions, you will have child and family information at your fingertips. Even if you're only here for one year, we'd love to see full classes in the directory.
7. PTO Communications: If you are still not signed up to receive the Monday Bulletin from the PTO, please email email@example.com, and our parent volunteers will get you set up.